My wife picked up two large chicken salads on November 25, 2014. Much to my dismay there was very little chicken, cheese, and other condiments in this "large" lettuce salad. Another area that should be addressed is the produce aisles. Many of the fruits and vegetables in the last six months appear to be ready for consumption, but upon purchase I found them to be inedible. It is very frustrating to know that in the USA we seem to be unable to produce an apple. I hope that you will address this situation in the future, for I have been, up to this point, a very loyal customer. I would appreciate some form of response. Please resolve this issue at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Ken Iselin

899 Old York Rd.

Branchburg, NJ 08876

908-328-7399

Reason of review: Not enough chicken.

Preferred solution: 2 free salads, and I would like the company to address the situation..

I liked: Cashiers.

I didn't like: Prices.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Gahanna, Ohio, United States #956199

How about submitting a formal complaint form in store...Or talking to a manager...

Or contacting corporate... Posting your personal information on a site like this will only bring worse trouble for your dumb ***.

I thought the point of a salad was to eat lighter...You could always pick up some chicken and cheese, and add as much as you want until the nutritional value is lost!

Ken, I will give you your 2 free salads, with extra chicken and fresh, delicious American grown peas.I will deliver it right to your front door (thanks for your address).

I will knock on your door two times, then pause for 3 seconds, then do 4 fast knocks. This will be our secret code! If you have a dog, I will bring some home-made chili for him/her. My chili is all natural and includes ingredients from my own garden.

I can guarantee that deer do not urinate in my garden due to the large wire fence I erected with my step-cousin last spring. I will give you 5 free tossed salads if you find any trace of deer urine in our meals. The salads will be sealed in our custom made Tupperware wear, which seals in the freshness. You cannot buy this Tupperware as it is a prototype.

But for you, it will be a gift, from my family to yours. In fact, I already consider you family. Family is the cornerstone; no, keystone to any supermarket chain. You are an important, dignified and distinguished gentleman and we hope to keep you as a customer!

Thanks for your vote of confidence!!!!

Maybe we can sit down and watch Jeopardy while you enjoy your salad.....that *** fresh, tasty, American made salad.Enjoy!

to Dann E. Weggmans Gahanna, Ohio, United States #956201

Oh ***!Mr.

Wegman, please! You're slaying me over here!

You're making this poor doof look even worse than he already does!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your suggestions.I will plant some apple trees in my backyard this spring.

I hope you will like them. Also, I will raise only free range chickens for your salad. I will personally come down to Sommerset and rearrange the produce aisle. I will bring some fresh bananas and naval oranges.

I think you will like them. I have some canned carrots and green beans you can buy for $1.99 each. These are great prices, just remember your shopper's club card. I plan on buying some property in Florida in order to grow pineapples, fresh and tasty, just for you.

Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.Happy New Year!!!