2.4
Layout of Store

I live in Rochester NY area,where Wegmans originated.I seehow they are expanding on the east coast and building onlny their infamous"Super Stores", which basically cater to the upper middle class --they have reduced offering "regular products", have replaced many brands and sizes of items and replaced them with their own Wegmans brand!

PricesNEVER stop rising...even their "consistently low prices" continue to go up and up and up...every 6 -12 months....i have a long list of these items! As Wegmans expands andbuilds more impressive "Super stores" in wealthy upper class areas, they have totally forgotten the original committment of originator,Mr Robert Wegman, to providing good quality products at reasonable,affordable prices! no more "down-home" service and prices.....Wegmans is now a big corporation...catering to upper middle class and leaving the rest of us paying more to build their fancy ,expensive stores! it is just another example of "the rich get richer"!

Thanks a lot Danny Wegman!I dont think your father would be proud of you!

cab989898 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Wegmans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wegmans to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was high prices, not enough cashiers, reduction in product selection and increase in fancy expensive products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wegmans other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

I think Robert Wegman would be proud of his son's Ferrari

If you can't afford it don't shop there. Just like people don't shop at guess or places like that because they can't afford it. You know nothing about that family so don't say what is dad would or wouldn't be proud of.