Massena, New York

Everytime i buy my produce from wegmans it spoils within a day!Not to mention you can barely get threw the isle, esp in the produce section.

Yesterday i went to purchase strawberries, noticed the organic strawberries were growing mold, i told the cashier, but i purchased the non-organic strawberries that didnt look to bad.well they are all spoiled this morning, about 13 hrs later.

Im starting to wonder why i even shop at wegmans anymore.Very unstastified.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wegmans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wegmans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Wegmans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Forget the rude service Whole Foods Market "Dear John Mackey First i say forget the rude service! its the worst when I'm here in Florida. I am blessed to shop where and when from Florida to California..." Read more Save A Lot - Rude and not helpful Manager / cashier Save A Lot "I went to Save a Lot to buy food and things we might need during Hurricane Irma. I spent $82.98 in cash . Since I didn't know Florida had released..." Read more Wegmans - Garden salad 13 ounce Wegmans "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more