Hancuffed, embarassed and brutalized by state police because wegmans loss control saw us eating our salad bar food before it was weighed. They took my son to jail for eating 2 dollars worth of mac n cheese!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wegmans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wegmans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Wegmans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

State College, Pennsylvania, United States #966726

I think shoplifting is wrong. Please pay for your food so you do not get into trouble. I'll be praying for you and your family.

State College, Pennsylvania, United States #963509

you're an *** who clearly cant afford to eat at wegmans

Oneida County, New York, United States #952779

Did you ask anyone on the store staff for a sample? If not, you were stealing and that is a crime, which is why your son was arrested.

Maybe don't steal next time.You are seriously delusional if you think what they did was wrong.

I guess you're okay with me just walking into your house, grabbing $2 worth of your property, and leaving?

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #937295

I probably would have eaten the southwestern salad, $1.59 worth.When stopped by loss prevention, I would shine their shoes.

After that, they would take me to Nature's Market and we would all enjoy some gluten free granola. If the state police tried to arrest my son, I would offer them a coke from the cool fountain machine in the cafe. No one can resist a coke, no one! My son would be released from custody and get a job as a helping hand.

He would help everyone find the fountain drink machine so all can enjoy an ice cold coke.The store would be such a happy place, just like Happy Valley.