On Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010 at 2:45 p.m., my friends and I witnessed an innocent customer, sitting alone at Wegman's 2nd floor cafe, being abused and harrassed by two store managers because she is ***. She broke no rules, nor no laws.

No matter how wegman managers try to spin this story, the truth is that they did not ask anyone else to leave, to not return, and to threaten arrest for trespassing.

I strongly believe that these managers, who behaved like young children, are so un-wegman-like, and that because she was sitting alone, and is *** that this is the only reason they singled her out and harassed her, threw her out of the store, told her not to return, and threatened her with arrest for "vagrancy, solicitation and trespassing." They went out of their way to humiliate her in front of a group of witnesses, and I still do not know, nor do I understand, why this was allowed to take place, at this day and age, in Wegman's, in America. IT TURNED MY STOMACH AND I HOPE SHE SUES YOU ALL FOR THIS MOST HORRIFIC INCIDENT.

I myself witnessed this event; I was in the store, sitting not to far away, at a round table with two other ladies, and we still can't believe it. We were on the phone last night discussing it. OUTRAGEOUS!

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Have a hard time believing that being a *** is a problem for HV Wegmans. The former store manager and police officer assigned to the store are lesbians as are several employees. WHO CARES?

NerdlingerSS
Kholargos, Attica, Greece #306433

Fake Crappola complaints from the same B*I*T*C*H!!!And she is answering her own initial complaints with fake responses from different usernams but it is same B*I*T*C*H

Banjar Taman, Bali, Indonesia #305202

.Written by Sylvia Seinfeld, Rachel Hahn, on June 27, 2011

Our ladies group used to come into the second floor cafe to play dominos and cards.

We always purchased food and other items each and every time we stayed ($100 minimum). We never left a mess and cleaned up after ourselves. We too were ordered out, this happened Nov and Dec 2010 and we still don't know why. We were paying customers!

They allow homeless people to sit in there all day long! I think it was a male employee on the second floor that was simply overstepping his authority, but the store managers backed this overzealous employee up, without first investigating. It is okay with us. We now sit in a church and a senior center, and we donate $400/month to where ever we happen to sit to play our games.

It is okay if Wegmans does not want our money. I think they need to hire better managers, preferably ones who do not toss out paying customers. It is very upsetting to know that the Hunt Valley Managers allow homeless people to sit and sleep in that cafe for hours and hours, but toss out six old ladies who come to play poker and we do not loiter, we were paying customers. So, I know how that young woman must have felt.

And if she reads this, from all of us, You are Better Off My Dear, Give Your Business To A Store/Cafe Who Will Not Toss You Out For No Reason.I almost have to wonder if we were harassed because we are Jewish.

Banjar Taman, Bali, Indonesia #304041

. Written by Susan Shriver on June 24, 2011

The real reason she was asked to leave was due to an over zealous 2nd floor cafe employee of Wegmans, who mistakenly believed she was shoplifting. She was not. She had all of her receipts for her purchases, the Wegmans store managers viewed the all of the video of her in the store. They first took the word of an employee, who thought this woman was stealing, and reported this to the managers, without proof.

The Wegmans security manager, during the fall-winter/2010, even followed this customer while she was shopping and hired one under cover young female detective to sit at a table next to her, while she was working in the cafe. They knew for certain she was not a shoplifter. She was never arrested. The police were never called.

Since the Wegmans store managers lost face, they feared unemployment, as well as a law suit; they decided to ruin this customer's reputation by accusations and innuendos and unsubstantiated suspicions.

This woman attends St. Joseph's 7 AM mass daily. She is not a satanist. She is not a shoplifter. She never no previous arrest record.

Banjar Taman, Bali, Indonesia #304037

I read this exact same story on another web sight, except the young lady was a believer in Wicha. It sounds as if somebody just hates Wegmans and changes the story slightly slightly to suit his or her needs. I'm wondering if the person is a union type or just an employee who was fired.

Wow Elizabeth...once you stated that you could tell she was a *** because she was alone eating..dressed like a *** and behaved like one...you lost all credibilty in my book. Sounds like you are in fact the person who was caught shoplifting and was asked to leave the store because of that. Stop making excuses and take some responsibilty in your sad little pathetic life.

"I stuck my tongue out at him and left."

So you're better than the guy because you stuck your tongue out at him? Don't think so. Grow up.

Also, it is NONE of your business on why other customers are thrown out of the store. If there was someone at my job that I discipline for not following the rules, it is noone else's business (customers or employees) except for management.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #208103

It is easy to tell that she is a lesiban.She was all alone eating, she dressed like a lesiban she behaved like a lesiban, she also kept looking at females she behaved like a lesiban ect.

She looks like a lesiban.

When I asked the managers why they kicked her out they said it was none of my business. I asked them if it was because she was ***. They pretended to not know that she was ***(she showed all the signs of being a lesiban quite obvious duh liers.) I told them that because they don't want to disclose that informatin to me they knew about her sexual orientation and kicked her out because of that. The manager left and said that they do not discuss with other customers why the kick other customers out of the store.

I told him he is a *** and a loser and that he is dumb.

He was acting like a child.I stuck my tongue out at him and left.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #208093

This particular woman has was arrested for shoplifting last month. How do you know that she is a lesiban anyway. How did they know that?