Wegmans in Corning never remove out of date products.I have found food items over a year out of date on shelves and this happens many times each year.

Check the date on everything, as they do not rotate "out of date" food they just let the customer do that or get sick eating it! I have found butter, bread, cookies, milk, cheese, eggs all beyond "sell by date" and some with mold growing on them - just awful!

The FDA should investigate these people and hold them accountable.The prices they charge are not worth it for this level of service.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #954390

They should be thoroughly investigated by the FDA, the Justice Dept & the Attorney Generals offices of every state they are in. Top to bottom.

I regularly shop at the corning wegmans, and I have never seen anything out of the ordinary.i'm a germaphobe as some would say, and i check everything.

is it possible you are forgetting what year or month we are in?

Right now, this is december.2012.

Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more