Update by user Jul 29, 2012

I have not been back to Wegmans, and have no desire to go there again. I believe in the old adage - \"screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me\".

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2012

I have been to the relatively new Wegmans 4-5 times, but never again.I have experienced rude, uncaring check-out clerks, indifferent department managers, and multiple problems with sections of the store.

The deli dept. is posted as closing at 10:00 PM, but I have twice been there when it was closed and cleaned up by 9:30. The same problem exists with the seafood and meat depts. When I asked to speak to a store manager about some of these problems, two persons in their early to mid-twenties were sent out to greet me.

They had no answers for my complaints, and obviously, were not managers. This was followed up by Wegmans sending me a card from the produce dept. manager, asking for me to contact him regarding my complaints. I had no problems with that dept.

at that time, however, I have since bought several items in this dept.that were rotten in the center, and had to be thrown away when I got home and opened them.

I will not be going back to Wegmans.

Review about: Wegmans Department.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Belairwegmans#53

Hello Jwhite21,

My name is Rhawnie and I am the Service Manager here at Wegmans Bel Air. I have read your concerns and I'm anxious to discuss them with you. Can you please contact me at 443.372.2900 ext. 207?

Rhawnie