2.0
Layout of Store

Never coming back to this place, i only went in for a bag of doritos.

the dairy isle smells horrible all the staff is racist

will never forget this one employee name Sarah she look like

a thai lady boy.

the dairy manager looks like Donald trump

wegmans is very crowded and you guys can have that place

it's very overrated. the restrooms are load with excrement stains ,

the grocery manager named jerry is a neo nazi

the frozen manager named larry was incompetent drunk

then there was this fat lady that looks like she's from the midwest.

items are never in stock and when i finally did get my purple bag of

doritos i high tailed it outta there.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wegmans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wegmans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that place called wegmans, donald trump and thai lady boy sarah. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wegmans and wegmans manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Perfect review written by a racist, low educated individual.