This is directed to the Manager of the State College Wegman's because there is no direct email to the store, and I want others to know the situation. Over the past several months we have found that shelves have been poorly stocked prior to the weekend shopping.

Nearly every week we have found empty shelves when shopping for the weekend. No gallon vinegar, no celery at all, (also no employees to ask, no 2 lb. salted peanuts, etc. and today alone, no frying chicken, no un-marinated turkey breast, no Charmin Mega rolls, no large Cascade, no prescriptions that we called in 36 hrs.

ago and were confirmed, via a non-person, that the prescriptions would be ready today.

No record of the call.

We have been one of the top "100" shoppers the past several years at Wegmans, but I'm not sure how long that will continue. This is not a one time event.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wegmans Manager.

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #812228

weird.. because we have only done top 50 customers for the past 6 years!

Rochester, New York, United States #798994

That is not just State Collage store it is all of Wegman's store that have empty shelves lately.

to Someone King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States #971120

I can attest to empty shelves at the King of Prussia store as well. On a recent Sun afternoon, the frozen vegetables section was completely wiped out.

This week, I shopped on Wed around 5pm. No Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage. No Wegmans 2 liter diet soda.

No Steamables packets of rice/quinoa. I hate leaving and not getting all of my items.

Rochester, New York, United States #718522

Hello Jake45,

We're very sorry to disappoint. We'd like someone from the management team at the State College store to follow up with you. Please either email us with your contact information at comments@wegmans.com or call us at 1-800-WEGMANS ext. 4760 and reference case #1024184

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Wegmans Consumer Affairs