First and last time going to wegmans liquor store. I am well over 21.

I was asked for my driver license. Ok. But then the cashier put my Birthday in the computer. I image that they are tracking you.

With all the identity theft I think this is ridiculous.. I will not be going back. First and and last time going to wegmans liquor store. I am well over 21.

Review about: Wegmans Cashier.

Reason of review: Tracking people.

Comments

Did you know that ANY place that sells alcohol has a right to ID anyone? Even if you think you look over 21.

Also the cashiers are required to enter a date or they cannot sell alcohol to you. It’s your birthdate.

It’s not a social security number it’s not like they took a photo copy of your license. Get over yourself

Did they enter any other information about you into the computer? No, well then maybe it was because they have it set up so the cashier has to enter a valid date for the transaction to continue.

If they did not put in your birth date how else is the computer going to know you are allowed to make the purchase? The state can come down really hard on a company that can't prove they only sell to people of age.