It's a Grocery Store and you shopping cart a forbidden in certain areas..... What the ( fill in the blank )!!!!!!

Review about: Store Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

This is literally a waste of your life posting something so ***. Why should everyone have their cart in the cafe where people are walking and trying to eat? Use your head you're just looking for something to complain about

Smart***
Sparks, Texas, United States #969641

Learn how to properly form a sentence first... Dear lord... The shopping cart is not the problem here

I'm so happy we got these signs.I have worked in the Cafe and it was dangerous and difficult to try to clean table with carts blocking the main walkways.

Imagine trying to carry high chairs over these carts. My manager once tripped over a cart and fell.

It is dangerous.Besides, the Fire Marshall was the one who told us that we could no longer have the carts on the Cafe or we would be shut down.

nick

That's because that's the restaurant part !!!And the worst thing is having shopping cart bumping your table when you're trying to eat.

Use your common sense !!!!!!!

SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!SMART SIGN WEGMANS!

to nick #873417

I think the problem here is this person is eight years old and being eight years old they are self centered and don't care about other customers trying to eat, what they need is mommy or daddy explaining why they have certain rules.

GirlBye
to Anonymous #956225

Considering the grammar and language used here, I wouldn't be surprised if they were eight years old...