I goto Weg!mans in Downingtown, PA.Every time I go, approximately once or twice a month, I get overcharged for at least 1 or 2 items.

I try to look at each transaction so that I can correct the Cashier but sometimes I can't. During the summer, Wegman's hires a younger staff, maybe College Students, or High School, etc. There is no mistake-they are NOT trained and they don't use common sense either, nor do they care. They're getting a paycheck.

The typical all American complaint.....can goods on top of bread..really! This week I checked out the Cashiers before entering the aisle thinking? "she's mature, she should know what's she doing". Wrong!

2 Overcharges because she didn't read the code on the fruit or vegetable properly or she guessed. UGH. Every cent counts when one is retired or not. Now when I go back I'll wait until the CS person is finished helping all the people buying Lottery Tickets before I can get my refund.

My usual comment to the same CS person is: "And I keep coming back for the mistakes on my order"...I get my refund but nothing is ever done about customer service and making sure mistakes aren't happening. I do hear "I'm very sorry"..which is great but... I check my receipt every time to make sure.

I don't know if everyone does.Wegman's is making a killing in overcharges.

Review about: Wegmans Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Better training for EVERYONE!.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments