when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable.in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of the leafy green.
in the wegmans garden salad i was taken aback by the amount of the salad that i would not eat. it is much more of the spine to leaf than would occur if you just randomly picked apart a lettuce. color me disappointed.
i would like to think there is someone who cares about what they are feeding me in a prepared salad or other prepared food, but it doesn't seem to be the case.i would send it back if I were in a restaurant.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Whole store usually
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- put some love in the salad
- Product or service
- Garden Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."