when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable.in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of the leafy green.
in the wegmans garden salad i was taken aback by the amount of the salad that i would not eat. it is much more of the spine to leaf than would occur if you just randomly picked apart a lettuce. color me disappointed.
i would like to think there is someone who cares about what they are feeding me in a prepared salad or other prepared food, but it doesn't seem to be the case.i would send it back if I were in a restaurant.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Whole store usually
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- put some love in the salad
- Product or service
- Garden Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."