when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable.in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of the leafy green.
in the wegmans garden salad i was taken aback by the amount of the salad that i would not eat. it is much more of the spine to leaf than would occur if you just randomly picked apart a lettuce. color me disappointed.
i would like to think there is someone who cares about what they are feeding me in a prepared salad or other prepared food, but it doesn't seem to be the case.i would send it back if I were in a restaurant.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Whole store usually
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- put some love in the salad
- Product or service
- Garden Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "My family and I even alot of my friends have been a loyal customer to food city for years, because of the quality of food city. At Store # 601..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."