Brighton, New York

when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable.in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of the leafy green.

in the wegmans garden salad i was taken aback by the amount of the salad that i would not eat. it is much more of the spine to leaf than would occur if you just randomly picked apart a lettuce. color me disappointed.

i would like to think there is someone who cares about what they are feeding me in a prepared salad or other prepared food, but it doesn't seem to be the case.i would send it back if I were in a restaurant.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of garden salad from Wegmans and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wegmans to "put some love in the salad".

Author liked the most whole store usually. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wegmans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more