Do not buy Wegmans Crab Stuffed Pastries… they are all pastries and no crab, I had them tonight for finger food, they broke apart when I bit into them.Crumbs all over the place.

My wife says they taste like the dough had a couple of drops of crab water mixed in. I knew that I knew better but I bought them anyway and I'm sorry I did.

I'll bet they were pretty expensive too, Oh well,live and learn. I wish someone had warned me before I bought them.

Hopefully you will read this first...you may like them but they were not anything I thought they would be.

Had an Experience with Wegmans?

Comments

Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Reasors Foods - Army goodbye Party Cake Reasors Foods "The US Army is backwards. No it is not a trick of the picture. The star and its label is backwards...." Read more BUG in prepared foods - WEGMANS OCEAN NJ - management didn't care Wegmans "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more