Wegmans Customer Service
- (800) 934-6267
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Wegmans was established by the Wegman family in 1916. It is the family-owned company. Wegmans is one of the largest companies and main regional network of supermarkets in the US. The company offers its goods nearly in 80 stores in New York State, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, and Maryland. Wegmans uses following cooking techniques: pan searing, poaching, preparation, roasting, slow-cooking, steaming, stir-frying and much more. One can also choose entertaining menus that include beer pairing party, sirloin roast dinner, honey brined turkey dinner, roasted tenderloin dinner, roasted lobster tail dinner and more. There are also special menu for those who have problems with health: diabetes, food allergies, gluten-free, heart health, lactose intolerance etc.
Wegmans is ranked 58 out of 569 in Food Stores category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Wegmans to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Syracuse, New York, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Aberdeen, Maryland, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cicero, New York, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Niagara Falls, New York, United States