BUG in prepared foods - WEGMANS OCEAN NJ - management didn't care
Update added by user May 23, 2015
Wegmans did contact me after a few days and have taken corrective action.If I could remove the review I would.
All I wanted was the company to take action on a quality concern.Thank you Wegmans for resolving the issue.
Original review posted by user May 04, 2015
I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens..
As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a very LARGE bug. I contacted the store, spoke to David the Chef, sent him a picture of the critter from my cell phone, to his cell phone. I also spoke to someone in customer service. Both took my name/phone/complaint and promised someone would contact me.
I have not heard back from the store and have SERIOUS concerns that this issue is not handled in the proper manner. Not to mention that I was completely SICK and disgusted, having eaten some of this meal. Why hasn't the general manager called me? Why haven't I at least been offered a refund for my meal that I could not finish??
Is this issue really brushed under the carpet with no changes to procedures to ensure better quality and to try and do something about a VERY UNHAPPY customer.I am just amazed how this has been handled by what I thought was a reputable store.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer svc didnt care
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prepared Meal
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."